miércoles, septiembre 08, 2010

Older Seal

It has been almost seven years ...
since the last time I tried to enter the world of death ...


I can not forget ...
That scene ...


Nothing else mattered ...
Because that was my destiny ...
It was my decision ...
It's my life ...


Everything was in complete darkness ...
Without faith ...
Without hope ...
Without dreams ...
Without desires ...
No pain ...
No Treason ...
No life ...


Finally a place where I really felt comfortable ...
Missing only go that path ...
No one could help it ...
Finally a place for me ...


I wondered how it was possible ...
I could see ...
If not perceive any light ...
Or could hear ...
If he could not feel my own body ...


In that approached me ...
A great light ...
Then ...
Appeared before me ...
3 beings of light ...


The center ...
He made his arm stop sign ...
The other two each had his back to the other ...


So ...
While stopped on my way ...
He said something:
"The time of your death is not now!"


And running ...
The one that was on the right who had spoken ...
He said:
"You do not choose this!"


The feeling I felt ...
If I could speak that way ...
It was a total discouragement ...
Even that would allow me my ...


So ...
The third ...
Whose face so to speak ...
Pointing down ...


Do not forget those eyes ...
Brilliant ...
That looked just as ...
To my ...
I felt something very strange ...
A moment later ....
I lay in my room ...


It is almost seven years ...
and after so many interpretations ...


One of them was:
That the representation of time ...
The past, the now and the future ...


Another was:
The essences of people ...
Most valuable of my life until then ...
Speculating ...
I still have to know someone ...


The strangest:
My own Yo ...
Especially for the latest on the scene ...
As if indeed give the impression ...
That I need to be in future for ...
The third being existed ...


Although many interpretations thinking ...
I can not attempt to enter the world of death ...
It is as if something has placed a seal of closure on my ...


I'm pretty sure that right after ...
It breaks the barrier after 7 years
I will be able once more to try to get there ...


Especially if you do not know if someone who knew ...
It is in that place ...
Hope it is not so ...
But if so ...
It would be a story with an ending more than terrible ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario