domingo, septiembre 05, 2010

Future... That Still Exist... Was a Dream

January'28
I recived a message...Future...
A diferent Future that I saw 4 yrs ago...
But....
It request Me a Sacrifice...
.... I didn't Believe on this message.


April'21
Maybe I understood bad...
So... 
I Put in a Arrow...
My last Hope, Wish, Dream, Feeling...
So...
I Put the rest of my Life in It...


May'30
a darkness crystal was broken...
My eyes was open for a while...
It was a strange Feeling...


Aug'13
Memories from 13 yrs ago...
A piece of paper....
Tears...


Aug'22
12 yrs since our last meeting...
but...
9 yrs since I lost the light...
that you gave me...


Sep'04
One thing that was so special...
6 yrs ago...
When I met a shiny Star of Light...
Was a interesting Fight...
I couldn't win...
So...
Said something to Me...
"while you be in that side... 
you couldn't feel the real power inside you"
Damn...
was so exciting...
Messenger of Darkness vs a real Star of Light
Even...
I couldn't Win...
I said something...
"Even I lost almost My Human's Heart, I still have
a little dream inside..." 


In name of that dream...
I showed:
This is my powerfull Light...
Even... You can see I'm a traitor
Now You'll feel the power of my...
Arrow
made it with darkness but
is covered with the most powerful light
that I have inside Me...
Damn...
Was a Terrible ending...


almost all of the left side of my body...
was once again... paralized.
for a while I lost 2 of my senses
I couldn't Win...
but...
I broke its Light...



Ahora solo falta comprobar....
si la profecía que viene siempre conmigo
al ser esta la 4a. vez que vengo a
este mundo de los humanos...
puede ser hecha pedazos....













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario