miércoles, abril 21, 2010

Date that I'll Never Forget

When Met Each Other...
You Showed a Light at Me...
Your Voice, Eyes, Smile, all from You...
That Shine on You...
My only really "Hope"...

Even some Time later...
A sign from You again...
Then I Believed that I wasn't Alone...
You gave Me 2 [Gifts] Hopes...
The Second one that I'll Never Forget...
My Name...

This Date...
Today...
After 13 Years... 
Wherever You Are...
I 'll give You a little Gift...
I Wish that You have this Gift...

After 13 Years...
I'm so Sorry but that Dream was Gone...
The Hope that You Gave Me... I Killed It
Hate from the Past is so strong...
that Kind Feeling... almost disappear

Thanks for Everything...
Thanks for that Feelings...
Thanks for that Words...

6 Stars that I Have
Time is up For the first One
Light is almost gone
Death almost arrives

Finally You must Shine like a Star...
For Everybody have been with You...
Shine, shine, shine... Always

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario