viernes, febrero 03, 2012

More Thoughts...

"When I watched
 this black heart
I reminded the red one 
& the reason 
why was made it..."


"When a feeling's out of control 
just can only be nullified, 
giving birth to 
the opposite feeling,
what is the negative 
image of the other."


"The pain 
has grown so big 
that I always feel: 
Empty, 
Lonely, 
Blind , 
Hopeless... 
Dead."


"I always believed 
that these feelings 
never could 
reach me again... 
It's called destiny"


Since one human heart 
was cut in 2 halves, 
one of them belives 
in kindness, 
the other belives 
in hatred. 
How be possible 
that both coexist?


Why this feeling 
will never disappear? 
Could be, because 
born in the deepest 
of my heart?
just a kind God 
could take It away
 from here...





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario