domingo, enero 29, 2012

Some thoughts inside my mind...

Mind... Heart... Soul... Life... Death.


"When I saw this shiny light 
in the deep of your eyes, 
my fire inside started 
to burn again, 
You gave me LIFE"


"When the light 
of our fire inside 
was so shiny,
 always will be like
 a miracle... 
Living"


"Time passed so fast, 
everything around changed, 
new days arrived. 
Just left this phrase... 
Shiny Heart"


"When both had written
 that message... 
Both sides of us were there, 
like light & darkness 
of everything"


"Since that moment... 
I couldn't denied 
about this feeling 
that started to grow up 
inside me. 
-When a sunset 
was converted 
in a sunrise.-"


"When I heard 
those words by You, 
I finally understood 
the real meaning 
of this 
beautiful feeling"



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario